Paul,

You didn't follow the conversion....

Jon wasn't talking about RPG. He was talking about COBOL's XML output
capabilities.

RPG's ability to read XML document include handling attributes.

HTH,
Charles

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 3:58 AM, PAPWORTH Paul <Paul.PAPWORTH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon
Many thanks for taking the time out. I did not now that RPG's XML
support could handle attributes.

message: 6
date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:34:49 -0500
from: Jon Paris <Jon.Paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Creating XML data for posting