Sorry Lim - I'm getting my e-mail threads all mixed up.
However, your response of "adding IGNORE_DERIVED_INDEX *YES to the QAQQINI
file" has caused us some problems in itself.
Please see the thread entitled
Is this an SQL problem or quirk

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Lim
MUCH appreciated for your response.
I will pass this on