Did you try using field 0 (which I *think* works)?

Alternatively, can't you set the cursor address by softcoding it in the DDS
somehow, with CSRROW & CSRCOL?

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM, M. Lazarus <mlazarus@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am attempting to add a panel to a program that contains many
indicators. In order to avoid conflicting with the existing
indicator set I'd like to add the reverse image / position cursor
attributes without indicators.

For the color and underline I'm using DSPATR(&AttrField) in the
DDS. That works fine. Unfortunately, that doesn't work for the
position cursor.

For position cursor, I would like to attach the attribute to the
field, not to screen coordinates. I'm attempting to use the following DSM
API.

D SetCsrAdr PR ExtProc( 'QsnSetCsrAdr' )
D FieldID 10I 0 Const
D Row 10I 0 Const
D Column 10I 0 Const
D CmdBuf 10I 0
D LowLevel 10I 0 Const
D ErrorCode 10I 0 Const

SetCsrAdr( 1: 0: 0: CmdBuf: 0: 0 ) ;
EXFMT FMT1 ;

Error generated is:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPFA33C Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Message type . . . . . : Escape

Message . . . . : Undefined field ID 1.
Cause . . . . . : The field ID 1 specified on the operation was deleted
or
is undefined.
Recovery . . . : Specify a field ID that is defined through the
QsnSetFld
API and try the request again.

Does that mean that the entire screen must be generated via
DSM? Or can I retrofit this in combination with standard DDS?

Thanks.

-mark