Did you recompile the logical? If so it may have compiled against a physical file in another library. I always use a qualified name on the PFILE keyword.

Adam West wrote:
HI I also had to touch something for an ENHANCEMENT. Now, this is very strange. A logical file does not show any records. Yet the Physical does. And this was working for months.

This is an old program.

The logical is here:
A R CONSUMFT PFILE(CONSRMILSA) A K PART2 A K PART1 A K INVNO A S I CMP(NE 'I') A CO CMP(NE '7') A INVNO RANGE('S00000' 'S99999')
there is definetly data in Consrmilsa.