Scott I have changed my prototype to this:
d Levenshtein pr o extproc(*java:
d 'Difference':
d *constructor)

d LD pr 10i 0 extproc(*java:
d 'Difference':
d 'LD')
d iString1 like(String1)
d iString2 like(String1)

and moved my Difference.class to a new directory '/JavaSrc', and added that
directory to my classpath.

But I am still getting a noClassDef found error.

Any Idea?

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Scott Klement