Da: Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: Re: HTTPAPI xml size limit
A: "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Data: Martedì 21 ottobre 2008, 23:41

Yes, post_raw does do EBCDIC/ASCII translation. However, there's an
http_url_post_raw2() that does not. Or perhaps http_url_post_stmf()
would be more appropriate to your situation? It sends a stream file
instead of data supplied in your program.

I don't understand the 'DEPRECATED' comment. Http_url_post_raw()
is
certainly not deprecated. (Though, there's one named
http_DEPRECATED_url_post_raw() which is deprecated -- but that's a
different procedure from http_url_post_raw)

beppecosta wrote:
does the "http_url_post_raw" convert the data from ebcdic to
ascii before sending ?

The srvpgm says that this method is DEPRECATED. What should we use instead
?