AIDKey = E09;
exsr process;
endif;

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Brown, Stephen GRNRC <
Stephen.Brown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wasn't sure whether this had to be associated with a Function key ie.

MOUBTN(*ULP CA24)

So I dismissed it.

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gene Burns
Sent: 24 September 2008 14:32
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Running out of function keys

Have you thought of using the MOUBTN keyword?

* Event Ids - These can be associated with a mouse button event
D E00 C X'70'
D E01 C X'71'
D E02 C X'72'
D E03 C X'73'
D E04 C X'74'
D E05 C X'75'
D E06 C X'76'
D E07 C X'77'
D E08 C X'78'
D E09 C X'79'
D E10 C X'7A'
D E11 C X'7B'
D E12 C X'7C'
D E13 C X'7D'
D E14 C X'7E'
D E15 C X'7F'

*ULP Unshifted Left button Pressed *ULR Unshifted Left button
Released *ULD Unshifted Left button Double click *UMP Unshifted
Middle button Pressed *UMR Unshifted Middle button Released *UMD
Unshifted Middle button Double click *URP Unshifted Right button
Pressed
*URR Unshifted Right button Released *URD Unshifted Right button
Double click *SLP Shifted Left button Pressed *SLR Shifted Left
button Released *SLD Shifted Left button Double click *SMP
Shifted
Middle button Pressed *SMR Shifted Middle button Released *SMD
Shifted
Middle button Double click *SRP Shifted Right button Pressed *SRR
Shifted Right button Released *SRD Shifted Right button Double click

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 5:19 AM, Brown, Stephen GRNRC <