Steve

If you are using WDSC or RDi there is a wizard for creating the prototypes for Java calls. It lets you point to the class and get the right methods out of it. Works great.

HTH
Vern

From: "Michael Ryan" <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>

Make sure the case and spelling is correct on the call to the method
in your RPG program. If your program finds the class, it should find
the method in the class.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:44 AM, wrote:
I am using David Morris's suggestion in an article I found. I set a
JavaMail class on the iSeries then call an RPG program that uses a
procedure call to the class.

I finally got the NoClassDefFounfError resolved I think by using the
CLASSPATH var.

Now I am getting a NoSuchMethodError when running my RPG program.

"Joe D"
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2008 09:11 PM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries"
cc

Subject
Re: Need Help with Email from RPG