From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 9:49 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: File Encapsulation Utility

If you are looking for a site to host a zip file on let me know and I
can create a blog entry for it on www.mowyourlawn.com/blog.

On another note, you should start a page for it on wiki.midrange.com and
keep it up to date with changes/updates/tutorials/etc.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:23 AM, Kurt Anderson