To: <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:41 PM
Subject: DSPF alpha field question

HI I have a 2 pos. alpha field but in reality it is only getting numbers. I want to prevent them from not hitting the field exit key - eventually this field will be used as numeric. So if they enter 5 and a blank that is 50 rather than 05.

I could make it numeric and then back out i suppose but is there a way besides that?