From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:30 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Subprocedure global/local ?

G#AddMsg is, I'm guessing, using the QMHSNDPM API. I still use
subroutines for the process you describe, but one of the parms for
QMHSNDPM (I forget which one) has to do with where on the call stack or
such the message is sent. Check the API documentation and modify the
G#AddMsg subprocedure accordingly.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale