From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of krunal Asodiya
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:34 AM
To: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SQLRPGLE - Remotedata(RDB) connection error.

Hi,

I want to connect a remote database , by SQLRPGLE program.

That , I can connect & able to access remote database by creating
RDB database by WRKRDBDIRE command,

& access that by : connect to 'RDB name' syntax in SQLRPGLE
program.

But when ever I call the program , it's trying to connect by the
userprofile which called the program .

I want to called the program by predefined user profile , & I don't
want to mention the userid & password in a program because of
security reason.

So , what parameter I need to set in WRKRDBDIRE command during creating
a RDB database & What parameter I should pass during a CRTSQLRPGI
command,

While creating a object and SQLPKG on remote system.

Thanks and Regards,

Krunal