Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Wagner, Linda
Gesendet: Thursday, July 24, 2008 17:41
An: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Returning result set from external stored procedure

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I finally determined that the
problem is with the prepare statement. The procedure is not finding the
files unless I hardcode the library when I build the select statement. The
strange thing is that if I remove the prepare and hardcode the exact same
select statement that I'm building (without a library), I get the result
sets back.

I've never had to hardcode a lib in any of my other procedures, but this is
the first one I've had to use a prepare in. I still don't know how to
resolve this, but at least I'm looking at the right thing now (thanks to
Buck for the dump suggestion).

Linda

Buck wrote:

Are you running this interactively, or calling it via an ODBC/JDBC
connexion like Operations Navigator? When I do STRSQL and CALL one of
my working SPs, I get SQL7995 as well.
--buck