Wow, that what RPG stands for - we COBOL guys always wondered.

John Arnold
(301) 354-2939

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 11:52 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: The GW Bush Library plans announced.

Actually - it has EVERYTHING to do with RPG. After all that's what Baby
Bush has been doing all this time
Role Playing Game

Sorry - just couldn't resist

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/21/2008 11:41:39 AM:

And this has what to do with RPG?

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The Library will include:

The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.

The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember
anything.

The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to
show
up.

The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.

The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.

The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able to
find.

The National Debt room which is huge and has no ceiling.

The "Tax Cut" Room with entry only to the wealthy.

The "Economy Room" which is in the toilet.

The Iraq War Room. After you complete your first tour, they make
you
to go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tour.

The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete
with
shotgun gallery.

The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty.

The Supreme Court Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.

The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet a Republican Senator
from
Idaho.

The 'Decider Room' complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija
board,
dice, coins, and straws.

The speech preparation room which has a WW II word scrambler.

The museum will have an electron microscope to help you locate the
President's accomplishments.

Admission: Republicans: free; Democrats: $1,000 or 3 Euros.

--
Booth Martin

Francis Lapeyre

Nullum gratuitum prandium.