When processing my subfile using READC it is reading all of my records
even with SFLNXTCHG on the subfile, what obvious thing am I missing?

File with relevant parts
A R SFL01
A*%%TS DD 20080623 164716 ispa2 REL-V5.0.1 WDSc
A SFL
A SFLNXTCHG
A SEL 1 I 6 3CHECK(ER)
A SINVNUM 15 O 6 7
A SCUSTNUM 8Y 0O 6 24EDTCDE(Z)
A SNAME 50 O 6 33
A SINVDATE 10 O 6 85
A SINVAMT 11Y 2O 6 97EDTCDE(2 $)
A*%%GP MAIN 01
A R CTL01
A*%%TS DD 20080707 164225 ispa2 REL-V5.0.1 WDSc
A SFLCTL(SFL01)
A 30 SFLDSP
A SFLPAG(19)
A SFLSIZ(20)
A 30 SFLEND(*MORE)
A 31 SFLCLR
A OVERLAY
A CA04(04)
A CA09(09)
A RTNCSRLOC(*RECNAME &CSRLOCREC +
A &CSRLOCFLD)
A SFLDSPCTL

Source with relevant parts:

// Printer/Display Files
FAR90FM CF E WORKSTN sfile(SFL01:rrn01)

P ProcessSubfile B
D ProcessSubfile PI

/free

readc SFL01;

dow (not %eof());

select;
when ((sel = '1') or (sel = 'X')) and (isPrompt);
SelectPrompt();

when (sel = '5') or (sel = 'X');
DisplayInvoice('D':0:sInvNum);

when (sel = 'P');
PrintInvoice(sInvNum:*off);

endsl;

readc SFL01;

enddo;

return;

/end-free
P ProcessSubfile E

I am sure it is a time-to-go-home bug... but I am not seeing a
problem. I have deleted the objects and recompiled to be sure of no
issues there.

--
Mike Wills
Midrange Programmer/Analyst

Sick of corporate radio and hungry for something new?
http://thenextgenerationofradio.com
Stalking me? http://twitter.com/MikeWills | http://friendfeed.com/mikewills