so RPG hasn't improved? geez they added more functionality, ease of use,
etc in the past 5 years that we can't even keep up! MicroSucks may be
*improving* their languages...but that's because most of them suck. VB
(or VB.NET) is still just a "play-thing" for kids when it comes to
business oriented programming. C and all it's variants are more suitable
for business apps than VB. .NET isn't the greatest thing since sliced
bread (if it were then we'd really be in trouble...think of all the things
that have happened over the years...that phrase needs a remodel but i
digress). RPG *can* and *will* be improved upon...get your head out of
the M$ clouds(or it's nether-regions) and look at the facts. i know you
love fiction...you write it constantly

Thanks,
Tommy Holden