Very cool app! Any chance you could share the source?

Ok, No Problem. I made a fair bit of use of Open source libraries, so I
dont mind sharing what I've done....

There are 3 sets of source files:

TonyTools, is a set of utils that handle the Workbench, the OS X style
Drop Down Sheets, etc.
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/Resources/Java/src/tonytools.zip

The source for the actual Application
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/Resources/Java/src/totspicsadmin.zip

The source, for a modified version of SWIXML, that has a few more Layout
Managers added
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/Resources/Java/src/swixml.zip

So, In if you use Eclipse, create 3 new projects, and import the source
for each of the above. You also need some external libraries for
everything to compile:

http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/
Resources/Java/hsqldb.jar
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/Resources/Java/jdom.jar
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/
Resources/Java/substance.jar
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/
Resources/Java/swingx.jar
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/
Resources/Java/TimingFramework.jar
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/
Resources/Java/miglayout.jar
http://totspics.com/Totspics%20Admin.app/Contents/
Resources/Java/edtftpj.jar

If you have any problems setting it up, I can always just zip up the
eclipse project folder, and send it you!

Cheers,