The different file is a header record. Some of the fields have been removed
and others added so we can "schedule" the record for recurring processing.
The removed fields are not and cannot be used until the "regular" record is
created.

I never thought of an override. I might do that for ease of processing.
Thanks for the help guys. I knew I could get a couple ideas from you.

--
Mike Wills
Midrange Programmer/Analyst

Sick of corporate radio and hungry for something new?
http://thenextgenerationofradio.com

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>