1 - The point was NO, once you add the appropriate constraints, triggers,
etc, you cannot get bad data into the file.
2 - The odds are more likely that a programmer brought in to cover the
original programmer
- will not understand why the file was secured from them and will be
granted *ALLOBJ to get an urgent need done
- than the odds of that same person performing a RMVPFTRG or RMVPFCST and
not grasping that they are removing data integrity.

At no point did I say anything remotely like "Once you add triggers, can
you still get bad data into the file?" So give up the hope that I am
going to allow you to use that as the last word of an argument.

Rob Berendt