De : rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de rob@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : mardi 27 mai 2008 15:29
À : RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Objet : RE: Problem with date zone in SQL fetch

Can you repeat this with a small subset of code? For example, can you copy out just enough code to get the error and maybe only fills up a screen or two? If so, paste that, and the DDS, to http://code.midrange.com Paste back the link created to this list.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

David FOXWELL <David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/26/2008 03:49 AM
Please respond to

RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> cc

Subject
RE: Problem with date zone in SQL fetch

Thanks Rob,

The data in my file was typed by me with DFU for testing. I wasn't aware that the data could have been badly entered. However, I've tried your test which works fine.
Any other ideas ?

PS, just trying to put corrupted data into the file. By flat file, I think you mean without DDS. Well, I've created a file that I'm copying to CLTFSC with *NOCHK. I can see that I can put what I want into the numeric zones.
But, I can't put corrupted data into the date zone, FMAJDL : I get CPF5035
: incorrect date format.