Oh, Magnum coding. That's fun! ! ! !

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wilt, Charles
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 8:13 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: also have the Fetch issue

Adam,

Are you still wanting to print to a Printronix printer?

Have you created a test program and printer file and successfully printed it to the Printronix?

Before you go through the trouble of converting the existing, I'd make sure what you want to do is possible. Honestly, I'd be willing to bet that the BARCODE keyword in an externally defined printer file isn't going to work to the Printronix.

Charles Wilt
--
Software Engineer
CINTAS Corporation - IT 92B