I get the same error. Also at v5r3.

Saw wrong datastructure subfield definitions in generated source (in
source file QSQLTEMP1). End position for SQL_00005 is wrong and both
start and end positions for SQL_00006 are wrong. Could be missing PTF
too.

DName+++++++++++ETDsFrom+++To/L+++IDc.Keywords++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++Comments++++++++++++
D DS
OPEN
D SQL_00000 1 2B 0 INZ(128)