DDS example:
A BCDATA 9A 128BARCODE(CODE3OF9 3 *NOHRI -

A *AST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam West [mailto:adamster@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 9:43 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: PRTF code in RPG Output spec

Does anyone have a quick example of a single barcode field for
something
like an alpha part number field?

To do FTP here is a job unto itself

--- On Mon, 5/12/08, Bill Burnet <BBurnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Bill Burnet <BBurnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries"
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 12, 2008, 2:10 PM

Adam,

Check out this thread in the archive. It contains a link to the
QSAMPLER
library. This library contains many examples of bar coding and
printing with RPG and DDS source.

http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/200710/msg00576.html