Wasn't there a recent story about a 100 year lady graduating from college
recently?

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional

rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/09/2008 02:29:20 PM:

Good point, though the fact that the OP is dealing with loans might
make this alright....at least
until 2019 and he gets a birthdate of 010210 and has to determine if
it's an 18yr old applying for a
loan or a 118 yr old.

Granted, probably not real likely a 118 yr old would be getting a loan.

HTH,

Charles Wilt
--
Software Engineer