From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
lgronewold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:45 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: using SNDDST

I am having problem with printing a document that was sent via
e-mail using
SNDDST (I have to use it). The document is a report that was
generated and
it is in landscape mode. However, when it is printed from the e-mail
attachment it prints in portrait mode.

When it is received via e-mail the attachment is notepad.

Here is my statement.

SNDDST TYPE(*FILE) TOINTNET((&EMAIL)) DSTD('RMA +

DOCUMENT') MSG('RMA DOCUMENT - DO Not +

Reply') USRID(REMITTS &SYSNAME) +

DOCFILE(NOR508T2)

What do I need to do to get it to print in landscape mode?

Thank you

Lori Gronewold

***************************Disclaimer***************************
The contents of this e-mail and any file transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. The content may also contain legal,
professional or other privileged information. If you received
this e-mail in error, please destroy it immediately. You should
not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to
any other person. The views stated herein do not necessarily
represent the view of the Company. Please ensure you have
adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents
from this transmission. The Company does not accept any liability
for viruses.
Premier Farnell plc
150 Armley Road Leeds
LS12 2QQ
Telephone +44 (0) 870 129 8608
Fax +44 (0) 870 129 8610
Registered in England
Company Number 876412
Registered Office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE