HI I am looking for improvement in how I would do the following.

We have Sales administrators with different customers they are responsible for. We have EDI info (860) that for some customers we print the retail prices and some 860 changes are send for the retail price change. This is very critical and I will have the data for PO#, Acct, etc Admin.

We have in place a product that when you do OVRPRTF to a certtain outq with a setup already USRDTA word and same for FORMS TYPE, it will generate a PDF to the recipient.

THE RPG program would need to know how many admins have data on a given run, if not, I have to create Printer files for all admins, then if there is data on a given day (this is static daily data), I would write to specific printer file for given admin and at the program close, it would send the report as a PDF.

Parenthetically, we have had some problems (CHARGEBACKS) where the report had the warning info but the ADMIN did not read or react. What are some steps in place to make sure the READ their report.?

Here, it would be a separate special email that would be sent to each one.

Getting back to the RPG can the printer file be of a variable nature?

I am just trying to get away from hard coding everything,
THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Mike