From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Munday
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:51 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Need Some RPG Technical Questions

The manager on my new project has asked me to derive a list of RPG technical questions for a
programmer interview she is conducting later today. The company is coming off of two old platforms
(COBOL and Lansa) and their intent is to do all development in RPGIV, /Free and embedded SQL. They
have been burned previously by a programmer or two who represented mucho experience only to find that
they did not know sh** from Shinola.

If you have questions to submit which are thoughtful and moderately involved, please send them to me
offline at RWMunday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Robert Munday
Munday Software Consultants