Hello All,
I have a program with an update/add file. I read in data into a data
structure, use eval-corr to get the data into the output data structure for
a write. When I attempt to compile I get this error, RNF7701 "Data structure
BOX is not allowed for the operation.".

I have very similar logic working on another box, but I might just be
missing something.

Anybody else have a problem like this. Oh... ...and the box it will NOT
compile on has newer PTF's then the box it works on.

Code that does not compile:
Fmyfile uf a e k Disk
D box e DS extname(myfile : *output)
D prefix(pre_ : 2) qualified
//write box;
write myrec box;

This should be all the code that is needed, unless again I'm missing
something.

Also, this will compile if I change the box data structure to use likerec
instead of extname, but then I can't use prefix and eval-corr is no good.

The program that will compile:
Fvncmehp uf a e k Disk
D history e DS extname(vncmehp:*output)
D qualified prefix(ve:2)