Hi
See following code, it compiles file but when I run it gives different results. Any ideas?

* current year array *
d $current s based($curptr)
d like(dglsed1) dim(12)
d ascend
d $curptr s * inz(%addr(dglsed1))

c dglscmpny chain(n) dbifgls1
*

The array value is not correct

EVAL $current
$CURRENT(1) = '2007-10-31'
$CURRENT(2) = ' 2008'
$CURRENT(3) = '-07-31 '
$CURRENT(4) = ' 2008-08-'
$CURRENT(5) = '31 20'
$CURRENT(6) = '08-09-30 '
$CURRENT(7) = ' 0001-0'
$CURRENT(8) = '1-01 '
$CURRENT(9) = '2006-10-31'
$CURRENT(10) = ' 2006'
$CURRENT(11) = '-11-30 '
$CURRENT(12) = ' 2006-12-'

In file
DGLSCMPNY B B 1 COMPANY 1 4 0
DGLSED1 L B PER_END_DATE_01 56 10
DGLSED2 L B PER_END_DATE_02 66 10
DGLSED3 L B PER_END_DATE_03 76 10
DGLSED4 L B PER_END_DATE_04 86 10
DGLSED5 L B PER_END_DATE_05 96 10
DGLSED6 L B PER_END_DATE_06 106 10
DGLSED7 L B PER_END_DATE_07 116 10
DGLSED8 L B PER_END_DATE_08 126 10
DGLSED9 L B PER_END_DATE_09 136 10
DGLSED10 L B PER_END_DATE_10 146 10
DGLSED11 L B PER_END_DATE_11 156 10
DGLSED12 L B PER_END_DATE_12 166 10

This file is created using create table and logical is created using create index. Company is key index.

Thanks

Nilesh