Rob

Exactly - I chose not to mention that. Especially in a shop that might use a 'C' suffix for CLLE or an 'R' for RPGLE - the actual program is neither, and I've created the program without a suffix. Not always - another approach is to use the name of the entry module - eh - you pays your money, etc.

The example I gave came from a System 36 shop.

Now once you're down to the module level, I submit that the names and objects should match for simplest maintenance.

Vern