Hello,

Just arrived this morning to find that a program ( and everthing that went with it ) that I deleted 5 months ago is actually still used and needs to be restored.

We install with a program that we test on a separate machine, then the project manager will transfer the program onto the production machine and run it.

All sources are backed up whenever one is removed. This time I don't find these backed up sources. The source of my installation program is saved, and I'm using that to see what was deleted. I don't see why my sources were not all backed up.

I thought instead of keeping the installation program source, is there an easy way of just saving the results of everthing that's installed or deleted in a PF by retrieving the messages from the job? Then, I can compare the PF from the test installation with that of the one in production.

Any help or better ideas?