All,

While teaching myself a bit about SQL CLI from RPG I thought I'd experiment
with the 'SET CONNECTION' function. Copied the PR straight out of the book
(link below) and added it the SQLCLI_H /copy member (thanks ScottK). My test
program compiles fine but won't bind to the new function. Issues message
"CPD5D02 Definition not found for symbol 'SQLSetConnection'."

The spelling and capitalization appear to be correct. Why, for instance,
can the system find the "SQLSetConnectAttr" function, but not the
"SQLSetConnection"?

It is late on Friday - must be overlooking something...

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v8/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.
db2.udb.doc/ad/r0000647.htm

D SQLSetConnection...
D PR Extproc('SQLSetConnection')