Newsgroups: midrange.rpg400-l
To: <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: Debugging RPGIV program used by SQL UDF (was Extraction problem)

Planet of the Apes wrote:
I found the INCR function and program in Ted Holt's article (in the
itjungle link below) to be useful. Now I'm trying to debug it, to no
avail. What is required to debug a program like this one - that is run
as the result of a SQL user-defined function call?

You can run your function using STRSQL in an interactive session. You
can put the RPG program in debug in the same interactive session before
you use STRSQL.

You can also use WDSC and SEP to debug from any job.
--buck