ok - tried - it is the extra '.' in that address...
Thanks again Stephen

Prevesh Kuni
RPG Developer
Smollan Group
(011) 640 8154
kunip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stephen.Raby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2007/10/01 01:04:35 PM >>>
Could it be that extra '.' in the " bstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx ." address?

"Prevesh Kuni" < KuniP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/10/2007 12:57
Please respond to
RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries < rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx >

< michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx >, "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries"
< rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx >
cc

Subject
Re: SNDEMAIL command error

Not the case on the TODOC command itself....when I save the document I
save it as CCUCMF.txt but when I mail it I it's CCUCMF.TXT
Not too sure if this could be the problem?
The trouble is this program runs every Sunday and for some reason this
piece od code in the CLE fails, I have checked the PGMDUMP and that's
where I pick up the CPF3C17 error, however - if I merely follow the
steps on the command line everything works?

Prevesh Kuni
RPG Developer
Smollan Group
(011) 640 8154
kunip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx 2007/10/01 12:46:26 PM >>>
What happens when you change the case on the TODOC?