From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Alan-
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:57 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: *** ADMIN: List activity

Five penalty points for Don, David! We have a liberal lurking about
talking sympathetic to the Enemy! :-) Would that be the same "Don in DC"?

Nah, we're too busy learning sql server... and unix... :)

Sorry, Charlie, only the best tuna make it into our boat....

..Learning C++ to leverage into Java and (hopefully not--C#)... and
Javascript and PHP.. (Picking up Ruby and maybe Python along the way...)

..and isn't RPG going to get another giant makeover soon?..

---Alan