I'have a socket server that spawns 10 workers. The server waits on 'accept' (on a free high port - 52054 - defined in the Service Table Entry), while the workers wait on a dtaq.

When a request arrives to the server it passes the descriptor to the worker (via give/takedescriptor) that performs the requested action.

It happened that the server and all the 10 workers crash all together simultaneously.

The joblog (for server and workers) only shows this message:

CPC1224 Completion 50 11/09/07 11:53:11,246936
QWTPITP2 QSYS 0601 *EXT
Message . . . . : Job ended abnormally.
Cause . . . . . : A SIGTERM signal was received for the job. The action for the signal was to terminate the job.

I'have not found any reason that can cause this failure.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks.
Giuseppe.

Questa estate, ovunque tu sia, per connetterti a internet componi con il tuo
computer portatile il numero 7027010707 e naviga a tariffa urbana con una
connessione dial-up veloce e affidabile.
Registrati subito su www.infinito.it per ottenere i dati necessari per
l'accesso.
Infinito, l'accesso internet di qualità dal 1999.