Hello,

I find myself having to use data files that use the Graphic Data type and have not worked with this type of data before in RPGLE. DSPFFD says CCSID is 13488 and UCS2 or Unicode Conversion = *CONVERT. How do I go about working with this type of fields in my RPGLE program? A Hex sample of the data from WRKDBF is

Cmp Div Sts Customer

10 020202 0303 05040405040405040203

0F 000000 0100 04050D000C0104050001

The Cmp field is packed and the Div, Sts and Customer fields are Graphic.

Thanks for the help.

Dave