This seems like a learning excersize for you - maybe for school, so I'll
just give you a hint.

L1,L2 and L3 simple indicators (switches) and are much like 01, in that it
tell you something about the fields they're assigned to - just as 01 tells
you that you have read a record from your primary file.

Think about your requirements. Then read the chapter on the RPG Cycle in
the manual - you will need to know about "Total Time" output.