HI bob,
You need to create a cursor and fetch a record
Try this code

0130.00 addres = '%1811 CLEAR%';
0131.00 /End-Free
0132.00
C/EXEC SQL
C+ DECLARE xxx DYNAMIC SCROLL CURSOR FOR
0134.00 C+ select a.primary_no, a.pre_d00001, a.stree00001, a.suffix,
0135.00 C+ a.secon00001
0136.00 C+ INTO :crprimno:nullt1, :crpredir:nullt2,
0137.00 C+ :crstrnm:nullt3, :crsufix:nullt4,
0138.00 C+ :crqulf:nullt5
0139.00 C+ from "INNOPFLS"/"ADDRESS" a
0140.00 C+ where a.addr1 like :rtrim(addres)
0141.00 c+ order by a.stree00001
0142.00 C/END-EXEC

C/EXEC SQL
C+ OPEN XXX