if rpgMailError.code <> 'CPFA980';
return *OFF;
endif;
endmon;

monitor;

// Create a new object
rpgMailObject = RPGMail_new();

// From Address
RPGMail_addAddress(rpgMailObject:'FROM':
%trim(fromAddress):' ');
// To address
emailArray = ParseEmailAddresses(toAddress);
dim = 1;
dow email(dim) <> ' ';
RPGMail_addAddress(rpgMailObject:'TO':
%trim(email(dim)):' ');
dim += 1;
enddo;

// Carbon Copy
if ccAddress <> ' ';
emailArray = ParseEmailAddresses(ccAddress);
dim = 1;
dow email(dim) <> ' ';
RPGMail_addAddress(rpgMailObject:'CC':
%trim(email(dim)):' ');
dim += 1;
enddo;
endif;

// Blind Carbon Copy
if bccAddress <> ' ';
emailArray = ParseEmailAddresses(bccAddress);
dim = 1;
dow email(dim) <> ' ';
RPGMail_addAddress(rpgMailObject:'BCC':
%trim(email(dim)):' ');
dim += 1;
enddo;
endif;

// Subject
RPGMail_setSubject(rpgMailObject:%trim(subject));

// Email Body
RPGMail_setBodyText(rpgMailObject:%trim(body):'text/plain');

// Set the SMTP server information
RPGMail_setSMTPHost(rpgMailObject:'192.168.50.250');
RPGMail_setSMTPPort(rpgMailObject:'25');

// Send the Email
RPGMail_send(rpgMailObject);

on-error;

rpgMailError = Error_catch();
return *OFF;

endmon;

return *ON;

/end-free
P SendEmail

On 6/19/07, Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please post the variable definitions for your *ENTRY PLIST parameters?
Also, how is this command being called?

Mike wrote:
> They do:
>
> CMD PROMPT(CMD)
> PARM KWD(FROM) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(100) MIN(1)
PROMPT('From
> Address: ')
> PARM KWD(TO) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(32767) MIN(1) PROMPT('To
> Address:')
> PARM KWD(CC) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(32767) PROMPT('CC
Address:')