Keep a low profile, my friend - heads popping out of holes tend to get bopped.
(See Chuck E. Cheese for the model of this behavior. And for lunch.)

From: "Turnidge, Dave" <DTurnidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Very interesting, and THANK you Rob.

So, should one change the program to test for a symbolic link so that
the "correct" command is copied and updated?

I won't be able to test this until I get a job with a company that wants
to continue upgrading the iSeries... I'm gonna be stuck at 5.3/5.2 since
the AS400/iSeries/i, etc., et al., is being replaced by Windoz
...stuff... OTOH, maybe we'll still have the "i" when I retire in 9
years... if I'm allowed to stay that long.

Any recommendations would be ... interesting... :-)

Dave