The issue has been resolved - thank you all for your input.

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bob P. Roche
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:03 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Subfile question

Just make sure that more then one person wants this change. Those extra
lines allowed for data entry. When one person sees them as unneeded
someone else actually uses them. If entry of new data is not supposed
tohappen, then as stated below, just don't fill in lines when you hit the
EOF.

Richard ECUYER <recuyer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/09/2007 10:54 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Subfile question

Hi,

Just stop filling the subfile when you reach the end of file.

Thomas Reiner a écrit :
I have a subfile Sflsiz = 50 & Slfpag = 10. The subfile will also allow
the
user to change specific data within the records.

What the user wants:

The database file has 5 records in it for this invoice. When the data is
loaded to the subfile it only display the 5 records without any
additional
blank lines. (or enterable blank field lines below it). How can I only
display the data rows and not the blanks lines?

Example: CURRENT.

5/08/07 16:11:24 Return Credit Invoice FSAL603R

Credit invoice: 1- 686 Return date:
5/07/07

Customer: 0012345 JOHN SMITH

Qty Qty

Ln Cntrl# D e s c r i p t i o n Not Ret
Returned

06 0009775 MISC CL1 GROUT CLEANER 20.00
EA

Quantity *-- Location --*

Returned S/Whs Asl Bn Lv Serial # Roll/Serial#

5100 EA _ ___ ___ _ _

3000 EA _ ___ ___ _ _

7000 EA _ ___ ___ _ _

4000 EA _ ___ ___ _ _