Denis,

You have to perform explicit EVAL's to move the parameter to the work field
and vice versa. The same goes if you use Factor 1 with *ENTRY PLIST. I've
had to do this a lot in some older programs which use this technique
extensively. Personally I really liked the implicit moves that occur with
using Factor 1 and Factor 2 with *ENTRY PLIST, but IBM didn't provide an
exact equivalent with PR/PI interfaces.

I'd be interested to know what 3rd-party tools like Linoma's RPG conversion
do with these.

Rory

Hello,

In some of my programs, the *entry plist looks like this:

c *entry plist
c parm p@mess
c parm @kprss p@return

You will notice that I use the factor 2 of the parm keyword. How do I
translate that in D spec? (the FAQ did not adress this case).

Thanks