Hi,

Buck, the new field is not being passed as a parameter.

Should i use RSTDSP(*YES) for compiling the calling program DSPF OR called program DSPF?

DDS for the display file. The field i have added is #PLTPC , and also moved each field one line down, since the new field had to be inserted in between.

A DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
A REF(*LIBL/RMSREF)
A PRINT(*LIBL/RMSPRT04)
A OPENPRT
A R OBC35101
A TEXT('Order / Quote Prompt')
A CA02
/D A***/Z01 CF05
A BLINK
A OVERLAY
A PUTOVR
A 1 2'OBC351.01'
/Z06 A 2 2'Mode:'
/Z06 A DSPATR(HI)
/Z06 A 11 2 8'INQUIRY'
/Z06 A N11 2 8'MAINTENANCE'
A #CMPNO R O 1 15REFFLD(@COMPANY)
A EDTCDE(Z)
A 1 30' Warehouse Review '
A DSPATR(RI)
A 1 62TIME
A 1 72DATE
A EDTCDE(Y)
A 3 2'Order No ..............'
A #IDNO R O 3 26REFFLD(ORDNO OBCOP100)
A TEXT('ORDER ID')
A OVRDTA
/Z03A 51 ERRMSG('Order has been shipped' 51)
/Z03A 52 ERRMSG('Order has not been pick -
/Z03A slip released' 52)
A 4 2'Customer Number........'
A #CUSNO R Y O 4 26REFFLD(ARCUSTNO)
A TEXT('CUSTOMER NUMBER')
A EDTCDE(Z)
A OVRDTA
A 4 45'Ship-to Number............'
A #SHPNO R Y O 4 72REFFLD(OBSHIPTONO)
A TEXT('SHIP TO NUMBER')
A EDTCDE(Z)
A OVRDTA
A 6 2'Order Date.............'
A #ORDAT 6Y 0O 6 26TEXT('ORDER DATE')
A OVRDTA
A EDTCDE(Y)
A 6 45'Requested Delivery Date...'
A #RQEFD 6Y 0O 6 72TEXT('DELIVERY DATE')
A OVRDTA
A EDTCDE(Y)
A 7 2'Ship Date..............'
A #SCEXD 6Y 0B 7 26TEXT('SHIP DATE')
A OVRDTA
A EDTCDE(Y)
/Z06A 25 DSPATR(PR)
/Z06A N25 DSPATR(UL)
A 66 DSPATR(RI)
A 66 DSPATR(PC)
A***/Z06 DSPATR(UL)
A 66 ERRMSG('Invalid Date' 66)
A***/Z04 50 ERRMSG('No items on this order' 50)
/Z04A 64 ERRMSG('No items on this order' 64)
A 7 45'Scheduled Delivery Date...'
A #ARRD 6Y 0B 7 72TEXT('Arrival Date')
A OVRDTA
A EDTCDE(Y)
/Z06 A 25 DSPATR(PR)
/Z06 A N25 DSPATR(UL)
A 67 DSPATR(RI)
A 67 DSPATR(PC)
A***/Z06 DSPATR(UL)
A 67 ERRMSG('Invalid Date' 67)
A 9 2'Customer P.O. .........'
A #CUSPO R O 9 26REFFLD(OBCUSTPO)
A TEXT('CUST PO #')
A OVRDTA
A 9 45'Ship-to P.O. .......'
A #SHPPO R O 9 66REFFLD(OBCUSTPO)
A TEXT('SHIP PO #')
A OVRDTA
A 10 2'Warehouse..............'
A***/D #HOUSE R B 10 26REFFLD(INWAREHOUS)
/D A***/Z01 #HOUSE R O 10 26REFFLD(INWAREHOUS)
/Z01 A #HOUSE R B 10 26REFFLD(INWAREHOUS)
A TEXT('Warehouse')
A***/D OVRDTA
/Z08 A 77
/Z08 AO 25 DSPATR(PR)
/Z06 A***/Z08 25 DSPATR(PR)
/Z06 A N25 DSPATR(UL)
/F A OVRDTA
A***/B 75 DSPATR(RI)
A***/B 75 DSPATR(PC)
/B A***/Z01 75
/B A***/Z01O 76 DSPATR(RI)
/Z01 A 76 DSPATR(RI)
/B A***/Z01 75
/B A***/Z01O 76 DSPATR(PC)
/Z01 A 76 DSPATR(PC)
A 75 ERRMSG('Invalid Warehouse' 75)
/B A 76 ERRMSG('In Order to be Modified, -
/B A Warehouse Must Be within the Same -
/B A Warehouse Group' 76)
/Z08 A 77 ERRMSG('This order has been process-
/Z08 A ed in WMS,it cannot be changed.' 77)
A***/D DSPATR(UL)
A***/D 10 45'All Items:'
/Z01 A***/Z06 DSPATR(UL)
/Z01 A 10 45'All Items:'
A #ALL 1A B 10 56TEXT('Change All Items')
A VALUES('Y' 'N')
/Z06 A 25 DSPATR(PR)
/Z06 A N25 DSPATR(UL)
A***/D DSPATR(UL)
/Z01 A***/Z06 DSPATR(UL)
/D A***/Z01 DSPATR(ND)
/D A***/Z01 DSPATR(PR)
A OVRDTA
A #WNAME R O 11 3REFFLD(INHOUSNAME)
A TEXT('Warehouse Name')
A OVRDTA
/AB A***/C02 10 45'Weight..............'
/C02 A 11 45'Weight..............'
/AB A***/C02 #WGHT R B 10 66REFFLD(INTWEIGHT)
/C02 A #WGHT R B 11 66REFFLD(INTWEIGHT)
/AB A EDTCDE(L)
/AB A OVRDTA
/AB A***/C02 11 45'Number of Pallets...'
/C02 A 12 45'Number of Pallets...'
/AB A***/C02 #PLT R B 11 66REFFLD(@NUM3)
/C02 A #PLT R B 12 66REFFLD(@NUM3)
/AB A EDTCDE(L)
/AB A OVRDTA
/AC A 12 71'P/W'
/AC A #WOOD R B 12 75REFFLD(@NUM3)
/AC A EDTCDE(L)
/AC A OVRDTA
A***/C 12 2'Load Number............'
/C A 12 2'Load ID................'
A #C1UF4 15A O 12 26TEXT('Load Group')
A OVRDTA
A***/E 12 45'Sequence............'
/E A***/Z05 N15 12 45'Sequence............'
/Z05 A N15
/Z05 AAN16 12 45'Sequence............'
/E A***/C02 15 12 45'Drop Sequence.......'
/Z05 A***/C02 16 12 45'Load Sequence.......'
/C02 A***/A01 15 13 45'Drop Sequence.......'
/A01 A 13 45'# of pallet places..'
/A01 A #PLTPC 2Y 0B 13 66
/A01 A EDTCDE(L)
/A01 A***/A01 OVRDTA
/A01 A 15 14 45'Drop Sequence.......'
/C02 A***/A01 16 13 45'Load Sequence.......'
/A01 A 16 14 45'Load Sequence.......'
/B A***/E 15 #STSEQ 2Y 0B 12 66OVRDTA
/E A***/Z05 15 #STSEQ 3Y 0B 12 66OVRDTA

Program code

The lines added by me are under mod /A01, i have just moved a field from the database to the display file.

Mainline of the code..

* INITIALIZE PROGRAM
C EXSR $INIP
*
*------------------------------------------------------------------------
* HEADER SCREEN
*------------------------------------------------------------------------
* INITIALIZE FIRST SCREEN
C Z-ADD ORDR #IDNO
C EXSR $LOAD1
C MOVE '1' SCREEN 1
/Z06 C EXSR $EDIT1
/Z06 C***/Z11 WRITEOBC35101 NECESSARY FOR MSGS
*
* LOOP TO DISPLAY HEADER SCREEN
C SCREEN DOWEQ '1'
/Z02 C @@MODE IFEQ 'I'
/Z02 C SETON 25
/Z02 C ELSE
/Z02 C SETOFF 25
/Z02 C ENDIF
C EXFMT OBC35101
C *INKB IFEQ '1'
C MOVE '0' SCREEN
C ELSE
C EXSR $EDIT1
C ERROR1 IFNE '1'
C EXSR $DTAIL
C END
C END
C END
C***/D MOVE '1' *INLR
* CLOSE FILES
C***/D MOVE '1' @INLR
C***/D EXSR $ORDTX
C RETURN

*------------------------------------------------------------------------
* $LOAD1 - LOAD SCREEN 1
*------------------------------------------------------------------------
C $LOAD1 BEGSR
C Z-ADD ORDR ORDNO
C Z-ADD ORDR #IDNO
C***/E KYCO1 CHAINOBCOP100 99
/E C KYCO1 CHAIN(N) OBCOP100 99
C *IN99 CABEQ '1' NOTF
C MOVEL CUSPO #CUSPO
C MOVE CUSNO #CUSNO
C MOVE SHPNO #SHPNO
C***/I MOVE 'Y' #ALL
/I C MOVE 'N' #ALL
C*
C* GET ORDER TYPE INFORMATION
/Z02 C*
/Z02 C* If in Inquiry mode do not lock records.
/Z02 C*
/Z02 C @@MODE IFEQ 'I'
/Z02 C C1OTP CHAIN(N) OOT100 90
/Z02 C ELSE
C C1OTP CHAIN OOT100 90
/Z02 C ENDIF
/Z02 C*
C*
* SCHEDULED DELIVERY DATE
C C1UF1 IFNE *BLANKS
C MOVEL C1UF1 #ARRD
C ELSE
/21C C Z-ADD OHRYMD $$$NUM
/21C C EXSR $$$21C
/21C C Z-ADD $$$NUM OHRYMD
C Z-ADD OHRYMD @@@YMD
C EXSR $@FORM
C Z-ADD @@DATE #ARRD
C END
* REQUESTED DELIVERY DATE
/21C C Z-ADD OHRYMD $$$NUM
/21C C EXSR $$$21C
/21C C Z-ADD $$$NUM OHRYMD
C Z-ADD OHRYMD @@@YMD
C EXSR $@FORM
C Z-ADD @@DATE #RQEFD
* SCHEDULED SHIP DATE
/21C C Z-ADD OSCYMD $$$NUM
/21C C EXSR $$$21C
/21C C Z-ADD $$$NUM OSCYMD
C Z-ADD OSCYMD @@@YMD
C EXSR $@FORM
C Z-ADD @@DATE #SCEXD
* ORDER DATE
/21C C Z-ADD COOYMD $$$NUM
/21C C EXSR $$$21C
/21C C Z-ADD $$$NUM COOYMD
C Z-ADD COOYMD @@@YMD
C EXSR $@FORM
C Z-ADD @@DATE #ORDAT
*
C MOVE *BLANKS STNAM
C MOVE CUSPO #CUSPO
C MOVE SHPPO #SHPPO
C MOVEL C1UF4 #C1UF4
C MOVEL OREGN #RSALN
C MOVE OSALN #RSALN
C MOVE HOUSE #HOUSE
C MOVE C1UF3 #APPT
/Z12 C MOVE #HOUSE W@WHSE 2
/C *
C***/Z04 @MFC05 IFEQ 'Y'
/Z04 C @MFC05 IFEQ 'L'
/Z04 C @MFC05 OREQ 'D'
/C C* CONVERT CHARACTER TO STRING IF VALID
/C C MOVE *ZEROS #STSEQ
/C C***/K MOVE *BLANKS #C1UF7
/C C MOVEL C1UF6 TSEQ
/C *
/C C***/K NUM IFGE '0'
/K C NUM IFGE '000'
/K C NUM ANDLE '999'
/C C***/K NUM ANDLE'99'
/C C MOVEL NUM #STSEQ
/C C***/K MOVELALP #C1UF7
/C C***/K ELSE
/C C***/K MOVELC1UF6 #C1UF7
/C C END
/C *
/C C ELSE
C MOVE C1UF6 #SEQ
/C C END
/C *
/AB * The load weight and number of pallets are stored in file
/AB * OBLCB20R, so the user can update the values.
/AB *
/AB C MOVE 'O' KOTP
/AB C MOVE #IDNO KORD#
/AB C KYLC2R CHAIN OBLCA20R 92
/AB C *IN92 IFEQ *OFF *IN92
/AB C MOVE LCPLT #PLT
/AB C MOVE LCWGT #WGHT
/AC C MOVE LCWOOD #WOOD
/A01 C MOVE LCPLTP #PLTPC
/AB C ELSE *IN92
/AB C MOVE *ZERO #PLT
/AB C MOVE *ZERO #WGHT
/AC C MOVE *ZERO #WOOD
/A01 C MOVE *ZERO #PLTPC
/AB C ENDIF *IN92
/AB *
C MOVEL TRUCK #TRUCK
C MOVEL C1VOL #TLLTL
C MOVEL OSNAM #OSNAM
C MOVEL OSAD1 #OSAD1
C MOVEL RELS# #RELS#
C MOVEL OSAD2 #OSAD2
C MOVEL C1UF5 #C1UF5
C MOVEL OSADX #OSADX
C MOVEL OSAD3 #OSAD3
C MOVEL OSSTA #OSSTA
C MOVEL OSZIP #OSZIP
/Z11 C WRITE OBC35101
/Z02 C*
/Z02 C* If in Inquiry mode do not lock records.
/Z02 C*
/Z02 C @@MODE IFEQ 'I'
/Z02 C KYSM01 CHAIN(N) SASML100 99
/Z02 C ELSE
C KYSM01 CHAIN SASML100 99
/Z02 C ENDIF
/Z02 C*
C N99 MOVEL SMNAM #SMNAM
C 99 MOVE *BLANKS #SMNAM
/Z02 C*
/Z02 C* If in Inquiry mode do not lock records.
/Z02 C*
/Z02 C @@MODE IFEQ 'I'
/Z02 C***/PLE98 HOUSE CHAIN(N) MSWMP100 99
PLE98C EVAL APOPCD='CHAIN(N)'
PLE98C EVAL APKEY#= 1
PLE98C EVAL W@HOUSE01=HOUSE
PLE98C EXSR $MWM100