Hi Colin

ANZQRY gives you a spooled file that lists the things that could not be brought over from a QRYDFN to a QMQRY. You might want to look in the Query Management Programming manual - there is a good chapter there on all the things that don't get retrieved exactly.

I hear what Rob is saying - the syntax does not say JOIN, but they are like joins in the old style of using a WHERE clause of the join-fields. I think IBM could, if they wanted, generate the equivalent - it is not hard - in SQL. Pity!!

I love QMQRYs and QMFORMs for quick report design.

HTH
Vern