// Assuming 2 plants
select distinct asn from mytable group by asn having count(asn) = 2

AlanShore@xxxxxxxx 02/15/2007 10:59:29 AM >>>
Try
Select    distinct  A.ASN  from table as A, table as B
where A.ASN = B.ASN and
             A.PLANT <> B.PLANT

I think

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
AShore@xxxxxxxx

rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/15/2007 01:55:02 PM:

Hi All,

Can someone suggest the best way to get at this data via an SQL
statement?

I have a table that has two specific fields in which I am interested.
One field is a plant code and the other field is an ASN field.  I want
to run an SQL statement that will show me all the ASNs that are used
by
both plants.  So if the table has:

1, 10200

1, 10201

2, 30210

2, 23041

1, 30210

I would like to run a statement that will show me:

30210

This should be the only ASN to appear since it is used by both Plant
One
and Plant Two.

Any ideas?  I'm pretty sure it's blatantly obvious, but I'm having a
bit
of an issue trying to get the statement correct.

Thanks!

/b;

Brian Piotrowski
Assisstant Mgr. - I.T.