It's a long way to bangalore...
- sjl

----- Original Message ----- From: <lgronewold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:20 PM
Subject: Join Files

Hi,

No we didn't have the keyword DYNSLT on the join file.

The purpose of the control file is to limit what items a customer
can buy. The customer name is on the customer maser file and the number is
on both files.

I can't place the smaller file first, because the name is on the
larger file and that is what I want to use as my key.

Could it be a system problem?  We have contacted IBM about the
problem but it is takes forever to get an answer back from them.

Lori

The contents of this e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged information. If you received this e-mail in error, please destroy it immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views stated herein do not necessarily represent the view of the Company. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. The Company does not accept any liability for viruses.
Premier Farnell plc
150 Armley Road Leeds
LS12 2QQ
Telephone +44 (0) 870 129 8608