I have found the solution.
  Get the Series i to build the fields, by using a command.
  I built a comand with all the parameters and called the CL.
  The Command built the paramters, and no problem with overlaying parameters!
  Thanks for everyones' assistance!

  Richard C.

Buck <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm attempting to reconstruct the contents of several posts in order to
draw some conclusions from them in aggregate. If this is incorrect,
please post the proper fragments in one go.

PGM (&usr &tnbr &pro &bol &po &emsg &rcnt +
&lst1 &lst2 &lst3 &lst4)

DCL &usr *CHAR 10
DCL &tnbr *CHAR 7
DCL &pro *CHAR 8
DCL &bol *CHAR 11
DCL &po *CHAR 12
DCL &emsg *CHAR 80
DCL &rcnt *CHAR 3
DCL &lst1 *CHAR 30000
DCL &lst2 *CHAR 30000
DCL &lst3 *CHAR 30000
DCL &lst4 *CHAR 30000

CALL INROLLXML (&usr &tnbr &pro &bol &po &emsg
&rcnt &lst1 &lst2 &lst3 &lst4)

C *Entry Plist
C Parm @@USR 10
C Parm @@TNBR 7
C Parm @@PRO 8
C Parm @@BOL 11
C Parm @@PO 12
C Parm @@EMSG 80
C Parm @@RCNT 3
C Parm @@LST1 30000
C Parm @@LST2 30000
C Parm @@LST3 30000
C Parm @@LST4 30000

If this is correct, read Scott's post again, and look at the FAQ entry
'Garbage in parameters.' They both explain what the problem is. You
must fill the storage for all the variables in the CL when you call it
from the command line. That means you need to have a quote, 80
characters/blanks and a quote for &EMSG. You need a quote, 30000
characters/blanks and a quote for &LST1 and so on. If you do something
like

call mytestcl ('user' '1234567' '12345678' '12345678901' '123456789012'
'msg is shorter than 80' '123' 'short1' 'short2' 'short3' 'short4')

then you will have the problems you describe. That's because there's a
mis-match between the command line and your CL program. Not between the
CL and the RPG.

--buck