You may know this already, but please bear with me.

The AID byte must be specified in the INFDS like so:

    Fclm241fm  cf   e             workstn infds(CFKEYS)
    F                                     sfile(subfile1:rrn1)

    D CFKEYS          DS
    D  AIDKey                        1A   overlay(CFKEYS:369)

The AID byte can then be checked (Assuming Mocha returns the AID byte) like
so:

        exfmt sflctl1;

        if AIDKey = F3;
          leave;
        endif;

        if AIDKey = F9;
          exsr AddTask;
          exsr loadsfl1;
        endif;

        if AIDKey = E01 or AIDKey = Enter;
          if sflrrn > *zero;
            exsr DspTask;
          endif;
        endif;

You then do any processing you need to do after your IF statement.  I use
this extensively since it is self-documenting.

Gene