I thought, back in the dark ages,  I used to do this... But obviously
not... Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fisher, Don
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:26 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Indicator Redux

Ahhhh...you can't do it that way.  When indicator 27 is on, the display
file will attempt to display "F17=Exclude System" and the "In" at the
same time.

What you need to do is define two literals ("F17=Exclude System" and
"F17=Include System") with the former having the N27 condition and the
latter the 27 condition.

Hope that helps.

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
RoomStore, Inc.
(804) 784-7600 ext. 2124
dfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<clip>
     A                                 23 53'F17=Exclude System'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A  27                             23 58'In'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)

What it should show is "F17=Include System"
But it still shows "F17=Exclude System"
<clip>